Sunday, September 21, 2008

Diary - Introduction


As I said in my profile, I decided to design and plan a garden online instead of on paper. I had a website for about 3 years but for a number of reasons, I decided to change it to this blog.
I had a lot of fun writing monthly diaries, which I would like to share with you. The premise of the previous website was that I was planning my retirement garden - a brand new garden that would reflect the new amount of free time I'd have to spend "tending" it! It also became a fantasy wish list of plants and designs. But, due to circumstances, we have decided to stay at our present address. Not a bad thing by any means, but I'm thinking that in the newly created blog entries, I'll discuss refining and re-defining my existing garden. Anyway - please have a look through my musings, give me feedback and ask questions! I'd love to hear from you!!

No comments: